Saturday, November 6, 2010

Go Patriots!

You may see me at a bunch of high school football games during playoffs. The Liberty High School football team is in the top three, and just won their first of many games on their journey to state championships. Last year, LHS battled against Bellevue High School and lost. They want to win the trophy this year! I'm wearing tulees Beach Scarves in Greenhouse & Marina (Liberty colors) and Comfy Dress in Black.

Thanks to the coaches wife who took this first pic. Very sweet ladies! 20+ different looks seen on tulees YouTube channel.


My son's friend took the next pic. His first time using an iPhone as a camera. Peter skipped the "ready one-two-three" warning, and I was still instructing him on the importance of keeping really still while holding the phone, which icon to press on the touch pad, and waiting for the right amount of light to hit the lens. Sweet boy for helpin' me out. He must have thanked Tanner three or more times for inviting and giving him a ride to the game. My son has grown weary of all the impromptu photo shoots.

Thank goodness I had two beach scarves on that night! The sun disappeared behind opponent's bleachers shortly after kick-off. The temp' dipped below 45 degrees, I could see my breath, and it's extra cold when you're sitting on metal seats. Bhurr! Next game, I'm bringing a wool blanket.



Check out the HowTo videos below to show you how to get more than 20 looks out of tulees beach scarf.





There's more vids on tulees channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment